Access your Pro+ Content below.
Data encryption and cloud backup tutorial
Sponsored by Quantum Corporation
Data storage backups are a necessary element of data protection plan, but they're often the biggest source of security woes. There are currently four major areas where data security intersects with the data backup world: tape encryption, cloud backup security, key management and data deletion/destruction. Learn everything you need to know about keeping your backups secure in this tutorial. Learn best practices, time-saving tips, and data storage backup pitfalls to avoid in this tutorial presented by SearchDataBackup.com.
Table Of Contents
- Encryption key management standards
- Data security concerns with online backup
- The pros and cons of host-based vs. appliance-based tape encryption
- Data protection for remote and branch office
- Where should you encrypt your data?
- Data storage backup security news and expert advice
Access this Pro+ Content for Free!
More Pro+ ContentView All