Access your Pro+ Content below.
Data encryption and cloud backup tutorial
Sponsored by Quantum Corporation
Data storage backups are a necessary element of data protection plan, but they're often the biggest source of security woes. There are currently four major areas where data security intersects with the data backup world: tape encryption, cloud backup security, key management and data deletion/destruction. Learn everything you need to know about keeping your backups secure in this tutorial. Learn best practices, time-saving tips, and data storage backup pitfalls to avoid in this tutorial presented by SearchDataBackup.com.
Table Of Contents
- Encryption key management standards
- Data security concerns with online backup
- The pros and cons of host-based vs. appliance-based tape encryption
- Data protection for remote and branch office
- Where should you encrypt your data?
- Data storage backup security news and expert advice
Access this PRO+ Content for Free!
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.