With an increasing number of people using mobile devices to store important data, many data storage departments are overwhelmed with what to do about backing up mobile devices.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
W. Curtis Preston, executive editor at TechTarget and independent backup expert, offers advice on the best ways to back up mobile data such as:
- The concerns about mobile devices from a backup perspective.
- The advantages and disadvantages of cloud backup for mobile devices.
- Traditional backup solutions for backing up mobile data.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
W. Curtis Preston discusses how to back up data on mobile devices
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
More on data storage tools and remote data protection:
Dig Deeper on Remote data protection