- Synchronous replication (in addition to asynch) .
- Redo apply to a physical replica or SQL apply to a logical replica .
- Replication to up to nine standby databases .
- Offers the ability to choose between three protection modes (Maximum Protection, Maximum Availability and Maximum Performance) to fit specific business requirements .
- Seamless "role switching" from primary to standby between databases.
Dig Deeper on Remote data protection
Related Q&A from Pierre Dorion
With some limitations, Federal Continuity Directives 1 and 2 can be used to help conduct a business impact assessment. Continue Reading
Find out what business impact assessment errors you can most easily identify in this Expert Response from Pierre Dorion. Continue Reading
Pierre Dorion highlights some of the business impact analysis tools available to help companies in this Expert Response. Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.